In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(1) Operator of the website and responsible for the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is GNS Gesellschaft für Nuklear-Service mbH, Frohnhauser Straße 67, 45127 Essen, email@example.com (see our imprint).
You can contact our data protection officer at or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(2) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(3) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority responsible for us about our processing of your personal data. Responsible is:
Die Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Postfach 20 04 44
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. unless you provide us with information otherwise, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) The data generated with etracker is processed and stored by etracker exclusively in Germany on behalf of the provider of this website and is thus subject to the strict German and European data protection laws and standards. etracker has been independently audited, certified and awarded the ePrivacyseal.
(3) Data processing is carried out on the legal basis of Art. 6 para.1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the EU Basic Regulation on Data Protection (EU DSGVO). Our legitimate interest consists in the optimization of our online offer and our web presence. Since the privacy of our visitors is particularly important to us, the IP address at etracker is anonymized as early as possible and login or device IDs at etracker are converted into a unique key that is not assigned to a person. etracker does not use it for any other purpose, combine it with other data or pass it on to third parties.
You can object to the aforementioned data processing at any time, as far as it is personal. Your objection has no detrimental consequences for you.
Further information on data protection at etracker can be found here.
Information on the processing of personal data of our business partners and their contact persons can be found here.